Forest Trail Academy

samuel_jack

• Reviewed on Friday, March 17, 2017
  • Grades Used: 9th-12th
  • Dates used: 2012-2016
The curriculum challenges my students without being so hard that they can’t figure it out. I believe the whole curriculum is great. What my son needed was a challenge and an opportunity to show his abilities. That’s what Forest Trail Academy offers. I personally love the computer-based learning, the use of technology for completing work, and the online resources.

JenniferR

• Reviewed on Monday, August 17, 2015
  • Grades Used: 6th-12th
  • Dates used: 2010-2016
My son is now in Grade 11. He is a part of Forest Trail Academy from last 5 years. Earlier he used to go to public school, where he was stressed and felt pressure In between four walls. It was very tedious to travel to a school which is far away from our stay place and as a military family. We used to relocate around the nation, for the reason there was a problem in credit transfer. Our family has searched for the solution for this problem and after rigorous search we found Forest Trail Academy. It is a school which attains everyone’s needs. After joining the school, my son and we felt relaxed from the pressure of the public school. My son is in high school now pursuing his 11th grade and he is happy to learn in a flexible and comfortable environment. Which has given a chance to choose a customized curriculum of subjects of his interest and the school is moving with our family wherever we go due to regular transfers. Forest Trail Academy allows the student to learn at their own pace, under zero pressure and it let the student to learn from their own place beyond the geographical boundaries.

Yes, i always say like choose a right school that understands the needs of the students. Hope this is helpful for many of the parents.

ashleywr

• Reviewed on Tuesday, November 4, 2014
  • Grades Used: 8th - 10th
  • Dates used: 2010-2013
We were fortunate to come across Forest Trail Academy. This school has really helped my son to complete his High School with excellent grades. I’m so proud to say that he has gone ahead and joined a university. He was able to complete his high school and at the same time was able to dedicate most of his time to his sports which in turn has made joining the university a very smooth affair.