Time4Learning (Kindergarten)

Click for more information about Time4Learning (Kindergarten)

jlheureux250

• Reviewed on Wednesday, July 1, 2015
  • Grades Used: kindergarten
  • Dates used: 2014-2015
My son started time4learning at the beginning of Kindergarten, and we used it as the main source of his schoolwork only using a big book to focus on handwriting. I have given him an assessment test, and he now test in second grade levels. He has enjoyed time4learning, and the games that are incorporated in the learning. We are using time4learning again this year in the first grade. A great feature time4learning has is that you have access to a grade above and below you have the grade level your set on. Also, time4learning keeps track of attendance, grades, and you can customize your school year with their reports. We have loved time4learning!

charityh

• Reviewed on Thursday, March 21, 2013
  • Grades Used: pre-k, Kindergarten
  • Dates used: 20012-2013
I got sick of my son getting beat up at his preschool (yes I said at his preschool) and I said enough is enough. I tried looking around at homeschooling programs and most are very expensive, even for preschool age. I am not saying paying for a great education is wrong, just that I couldn't quite afford 100.00 for part of a school year. I heard about these new at home public schools and while they sound great they still standardize everything and you are still on a set schedule. Then I read about time4learning on this website. The woman who wrote the review raved about it so I continued doing research. I did the trial and my son loved it so much he was actually begging to do that instead of going back to his school. I decided we had found the program and I pulled him out of public school. I have not regretted doing it once! I actually regret putting him into public school in the first place, even if it was for only part of a year.

The preschool program was really easy for my son because I have doing homeschool projects with him since he was extremely young, so he flew right through that but it was still in depth and well thought out. He is now in the kindergarten program and he is still loving every minute of it! He can go at his own pace, he doesn't have to worry about bullies, I honestly do feel like he is getting a better education than he would be otherwise, and we get more quality time together.

One of the things I really like about time 4 learning is the way they let you add programs from other grade levels to fully customize your child's curriculum. Then, if you add a program and later decide it is too early or late for your child, you simply remove it.

Lastly, the characters and the way the program is laid out makes this very fun for kids too. My son runs around all day singing songs from his homework, and he asks me every morning if he can do school. Thank you Time 4 Learning!!!

tiffany23

• Reviewed on Friday, August 26, 2011
  • Grades Used: K
  • Dates used: 2011
I've been looking for something to enhance my son's kindergarten experience. He is very bright and not able to be challenged at kindergarten. I like that with this program he can advance ahead.

I've been invited to try Time4Learning's online education program for one month in exchange for a candid review. My opinion will be entirely my own, so be sure to come back and read about my experience! Find out how to write your own curriculum review.