Uncle Josh's Outline Map Book

3brightkids

• Reviewed on Monday, October 17, 2011
  • Grades Used: 4 - 12
  • Dates used: 2000 -
Enjoyed this book and cd version for maps to color for history topics through out my career in homeschooling.
Good resouce tool to have on your bookshelve.

Nikki

• Reviewed on Wednesday, February 11, 2009
  • Grades Used: K-1st
  • Dates used: 2009
This is a great resource to have on hand for when you want your students to learn some geography or map skills. I purchased Uncle Josh's Outline Map CD so I can just print off the maps I need without having to go to the office store to make copies.

The CD has outline maps of every area of the world. I really don't think there are any areas that are left out. Most maps can be printed either with or without political boundaries. Most areas are also available in shaded relief and color.

There are Bible times maps as well as current maps. There is also a large driveway map of the United States that can be printed on 77 pages of paper and taped together.

Most of the maps have the bodies of water including rivers and lake in light grey. United States state maps are available blank or with some of the towns already labeled.

I'm very glad that I bought this CD and am excited to use it with my children. It will be a valuable resource for our homeschool.