Our Lady of Victory

• Reviewed on Thursday, September 17, 2015
  • Grades Used: 1-9th
  • Dates used: 2006-present
Our Lady of Victory Home Study has been a great program for me as a homeschooler for almost ten years now. I am using it for my high school curriculum, and I thoroughly enjoy it. OLVS is very classical in approach, strong in the Catholic Faith, is challenging, and highly affordable.
If you are considering Our Lady of Victory, I highly recommend that you look into it more at www.olvs.org. You can fully enroll, have independent study, buy books only, or enroll in single courses. They have a beautiful classic program which incorporates the Catholic Faith in all subjects, encouraging virtue, good citizenship and high academic performance.
For the upper-level student who wishes to be intellectually challenged, there is classical electives; substitutions allowances in the areas of literature, math, science and electives [ for example if you would like to take a couple APs, some online courses, etc. ]; they have an honor roll program; easy to read and follow lesson plans; a few honor/advanced courses in their core curriculum; and are generally a great Catholic homeschool high school if you like the classical approach, want great Catholic values, and want to be challenged in strong academic classes. There are thousands of students enrolled in this school each year, many recent graduates have been accepted into colleges like Benedictine, Hillsdale, Christendom, Ave Maria University, and many others. This school is also accredited.
Thanks for reading! May God bless you and I hope that you can explore the options of homeschooling with Our Lady of Victory in the future!

ora et labora

• Reviewed on Friday, May 15, 2009
  • Grades Used: K-9th
  • Dates used: 1999-2003
Truly excellent program! Thoroughly Catholic, doctrinally sound and academically strong. When I first started homeschooling, I went with Seton and was disappointed. A family member found OLVS for us and I loved it. We used it for close to five years and now take more of an eclectic approach. But for those families just starting out with homeschooling and would like a little direction, the curriculum, lesson plans and helpful teachers will not let you down.