Christian Liberty Press God Creation Series

LHawkins

• Reviewed on Saturday, May 16, 2015
  • Dates used: 2013-2015
We really like the simple Biblical science books! These are simple- not deep science. Looks over the days of creation. The text alone will not last a year. There are seven chapters in the first book. It doesn't go in depth. We added a lot from pintrest for projects and other books. However with the extra worth I still live these! Bible verses added into the chapters. Each book increases and builds on the last. We extended the k book to be a whole year. Did two books the next year.

irma77

• Reviewed on Wednesday, March 20, 2013
  • Grades Used: K-2nd
  • Dates used: 2012-2013
We love the God's Creation Series! We used the first 3 books (officially for K-2nd) for first grade, reading about 4 pages twice a week. It's one of my son's favorite things to do. We have gone through creation 3 times now (we've almost finished the 3rd book) and he's learned a lot. It's a fun and easy way to add science to your curriculum. Love that it has many Bible verses and a few simple science experiments as well. Definitely recommend!

akamomma3

• Reviewed on Friday, February 25, 2011
  • Grades Used: Pre-K & K
  • Dates used: 2010-2011
I LOVE this science series. I think its a wonderful book for a young learner. It puts God and creation as its basis and continues from there. We do about 2 pages per week and my dd loves it. She loves how its filled with animals and how God made things. We study the Bible verses also, and she seems to be retaining them well. My ds also joins us for this and he is newly 4 and seems to enjoy it just as much as dd does! I plan to use the next level up next year for my dc...I highly recommend this to anyone that has a Pre-K or K student!

Soaring Eagle

• Reviewed on Thursday, January 29, 2009
  • Grades Used: K
  • Dates used: 2008-2009
We are enjoying The World God Made science book. It is colorful with fun experiments to do. I love how God and creation centered it is. If you are looking for a kindergarten science book, I would recommend this one.