Sadlier-Oxford Progress in Mathematics

taratankersley

• Reviewed on Sunday, May 3, 2015
  • Grades Used: 3rd
  • Dates used: 2014
Excellent curriculum..I used the book to teach my kids the concepts but then allowed them to do their actual work in the Review Workbook which aligned perfectly to the chapters.

christy7177

• Reviewed on Thursday, November 20, 2008
  • Grades Used: K
  • Dates used: 2008-?
I have 2 kindergarteners using this and we absolutely LOVE it. They ask to do math. =)
It's colorful, has tear out manipulatives and right on target with what I wanted for them with the concepts.
I also ordered both kindergarten copies (textbook and workbook). One is the main one (the big colorful one). The other is smaller, black and white and is more for review in the summer. I got them both (combined) on Ebay for $15.- and paid $5.- shipping. GREAT DEAL!

droberts

• Reviewed on Friday, May 16, 2008
  • Dates used: 2004-present
I first discovered Sadlier-Oxford through the K12 curriculum...I noticed that K12 was using S.O.'s math, just published specifically for K12 and with additional teacher helps. Well, it's A LOT CHEAPER to buy S.O. outright, and even cheaper when you buy it from a used textbook seller.

S.O. has been great for both my kids. The used Saxon at a charter school, but it seemed so disorganized to me....it didn't seem like there was enough focus on a specific concept when it's introduced. S.O. has colorful textbooks, introduces the topic thoroughly while including plenty of review. I love it and so my kids!

I highly recommend Sadlier-Oxford. Buy from a used textbook seller.....S.O. charges a $25.00 shipping fee regardless of the size of your order!