Adventures In Learning Preschool Curriculum

JohnAnderson

• Reviewed on Sunday, March 24, 2013
  • Grades Used: Ages 2 1/2 to 5
  • Dates used: January 2013
I Have been using Adventures In Learning ever since i started my daycare back in 2010 and they have been nothing but great to me there customer service his been outstanding to the fullest i would highly recommend this Curriculum i have gotten samples from other daycare's and they simply don't match up in comparison. There curriculum matches perfect to what they claim and it all fits within the age groups that they say they have very fun and interactive projects for the students to do. it sets a strong base for a great learning experience for kids. I taught my own son through the whole program and the crafts that he has made me will last a life time full of memories, something i can show off at his graduation and be very proud of it. over all an amazing program without a doubt ten outta ten stars rating

momof123

• Reviewed on Wednesday, March 30, 2011
  • Grades Used: preschool
  • Dates used: 2010-2011
It doen't matterr if the program was ok- I will be done with it because of their customer service. The other reviews were correct in saying you can't get a response from the company. All you get is an answering service. They promise someone will call back but they won't. It arrives late month after month. Save yourself from the stress of wondering if you will have to come up with something yourself because it might not arrive. You will be smart to go with another curriculum.

kidzcorner

• Reviewed on Friday, October 1, 2010
  • Grades Used: Preschool
  • Dates used: 2010
We just finished the September box. I am a returning customer from last year and although we were quite happy before, they really seemed to have stepped it up this year. The curriculum guide is completely different and much easier to follow. They also seem to be using a lot more color in their materials and printouts. I thought the glove puppet was crazy when I saw it but it really is a good idea and the kids love it. We have used several programs in the past and this one is best we can find.

michele1014

• Reviewed on Saturday, June 26, 2010
  • Grades Used: ages 2 thru 4
  • Dates used: June 2010
I run a Family Daycare. One of the things I pride myself on is that my parents see me as a "Provider" and not a "Babysitter". I have a daily schedule which includes Circle Time, Pre-School, Reading, and Music & Movement. Before stumbling upon Adventures in Learning (AIL), I was using a packaged program but was finding myself getting very bored with it because I still had to spend so much time getting things ready for the day and gathering all of the extra materials needed to complete the activites.

I have reviewed every possible packaged program out there. Let me tell you with 100% honesty, I was overly impressed with AIL's web page and that went to the top of my list of the programs that I was going to sample before making a commitment.

I contacted AIL to get further information and the Customer Service was excellent! All of my questions were answered, I got a history of the company, and was told that my sample order would be going out that day. 3 days later I received my package. From the minute I opened the box, I knew this is exactly what I was looking for. Great Lesson Plan book and every day is packaged in a separate bag with high quality materials. I love the fact that I can sit with my morning cup of coffee, familiarize myself with the days activities, grab my daily bag, and I'm giving the children in my care a fun and exciting day. My sample package was for 20 days -- of those 20 days, my children will be bringing home something on 18 of those days.

Highly Highly Recommended!