Berry Best Preschool

violetcooks

• Reviewed on Wednesday, September 1, 2010
  • Grades Used: 2 year old
  • Dates used: 2010
Do not order from this company! I placed an order on line on 8/8 and followed up via e-mail. They charged my credit card, but never sent the package to me. I followed up with phone calls on three separate ocassions and no one has ever contacted me back about my order! They have an "F" rating with the Better Business Bureau. I sure wish I would have known this before I placed my order. I was so excited about the idea of having a daily craft to do with my son. I'm so disappointed now!

sharilynn78

• Reviewed on Thursday, December 21, 2006
  • Grades Used: 2.5 years old
  • Dates used: Oct. 2006
There are good things about this curriculum, but I wasn't impressed overall. First, it was nice to have everything needed to do the craft projects. They gave you a calendar with everything in sequential order so all you had to do was pull out the next craft and activity page. Unfortunately, the crafts were pretty dull. The stories they provided were the worst! My children could write better stories. The materials were pretty cheap. This is not a curriculum for a 2 year old. It states that it can be used for children ages 2-5 years old. Unless if your 2 year old is very intelligent and has above average motor skills, this is not for them. Maybe it works better with older children though. I will not be purchasing this again.

Melissa

• Reviewed on Thursday, September 1, 2005
  • Grades Used: Ages 2 - 5
  • Dates used: April 05 - Sept 05
This is a really great and inexpensive prepackaged curriculum to use with your 2 - 5 year old. I love that they give you 30 days worth of crafts (all items included except crayons, scissors and glue, they give you a calendar for the month, two themes, 2 - 3 letters are covered, and then colors or numbers. You can also add to it by reading recommended books relating to the themes. My daughter is 3 1/2 and she really loves doing the crafts. I am not super crafty so I love that they put all that together for me. You will end up with some really great projects to hang on to and for your child to feel so proud of. This runs about $16.00.