Senior High Formula

LoriAnn

• Reviewed on Sunday, August 28, 2005
  • Grades Used: Jr. & Sr. High
  • Dates used: 2003-present
This book is my absolute favorite resource. When my oldest hit 7th grade I began to panic about the upcoming high school years. A friend told me to "run, not walk, and get a copy of Senior High Formula as fast as possible". It was the best advice she could have given!

I highly recommend that you get this book (no matter the age of your child, you will get so much from this book!) and then just sit and read it from cover to cover. It is a BIG book, so it may seem overwhelming, but you will get so much out of it if you read everything first. Don't flip through and get stressed out by the number of available forms, just read.

Barb writes in such a coversational style that it feels like you are sitting across her kitchen table while she shares her heart for the Lord with you. This book and a lot of prayer did so much to diminish my fear of homeschooling high school and made me realize all the possibilities for homeschooling, both in the elementary & the high school years!

This book is so much than record keeping forms. I do use a few of the forms but for me the treasure of this book is in the message. I recommend it everywhere. I laugh and cry and thank the Lord for bringing me to this book everytime I read it.