Homeschool Chronicles

thriftyspendwell

• Reviewed on Sunday, July 8, 2007
  • Dates used: 2007
Contrary to the previous post, I am unable to find a free full version of this product. The only thing free on the manufacturer's website is a free TRIAL. As such - their mission is clearly profit based.

I don't disagree with a fair profit for goods and services, Just wish to correct the previous post as it was in error regarding the availability of the program for free.

Let the buyer beware - the burden of research into your potential purchases lies with you!

Michele

• Reviewed on Tuesday, April 26, 2005
  • Grades Used:
  • Dates used: 2004-present
About a year ago I downloaded every trial recordkeeping program I could find. I settled on Homeschool Chronicles. It is easier to use than any of the other programs I tried. You can print out all kinds of reports. It does have a few little annyoing things about it but overall I still like it better than anything else.

I just reviewed all the other software programs again to see if I would change my mind and go with something else this fall. And I will stick with Homeschool Chronicles.

I bought Homeschool Chronicles over a year ago. Now it is FREE! On their website it says they have decided to make it their ministry to provide this software.