- Reviewed on Tuesday, September 23, 2003
- Grades Used: middle school & high school
- Dates used: it sits unused on my shelf
The book contains a wealth of wonderful projects in a comprehensive multiple year curriculum, but the author thinks it is ungodly and provocative for a woman to wear blue jeans, and is very vocal about this sort of opinion, so I have a hard time presenting this book to my daughters with a straight face.
- Reviewed on Monday, May 14, 2001
- Grades Used: 6-12
- Dates used: July 2000-present
I have been using this book with my 10 year old daughter for a year now. It is an EXCELLENT book with loads of information...information that I wish someone would have taught me before I became a wife and mother. I feel that the author does a wonderful job of covering every area possible of homekeeping. *I* have learned much from this, and I've been a homemaker for over 13 years. So blessed to have 'found' TOD!!