A Beka Literature

Student/tutor Em

• Reviewed on Tuesday, March 11, 2014
  • Grades Used: 1st-8th
  • Dates used: 2006-2014
I have always really enjoyed Abeka literature. I like how they collect fiction, history, poems, etc. and present them in each book. I have just finished "Of Places Literature", which is for 8th grade, and I have loved their stories and plays. It's cool to be able to read selections of classics, as well as lesser-known works.

The vocabulary is challenging and the questions asked at the end of each story are thought-provoking. I look forward to using Abeka literature with my children in the future :)

smarty_pants33

• Reviewed on Sunday, August 31, 2008
  • Grades Used: 4th-7th
  • Dates used: 2003-2006
As a student I can say I really liked Abeka readers. It was not as intimadating as big, thick books and I *almost* always highly enjoyed the stories. It was also a great to spend some semi quiet time with mom ;)

tissy

• Reviewed on Wednesday, June 11, 2008
  • Grades Used: 8th & 9th
  • Dates used: 2000-2008
A Beka Literature as well as the Spelling and Vocabulary are excellent. I will be using these again this fall for 10th grade! These are great books because they have such easy instructions for the children. They can work on their own for a while and give mom a little break! Thank goodness for A Beka!

Karena

• Reviewed on Thursday, May 29, 2008
  • Grades Used: K-6th
  • Dates used: 2000-2006
I started hsling with a-beka. It was a fluent and strong start to reading in the elementary grades, when I heard of other moms struggling with other curriculum choices. I did move away from a-beka over the last couple years for language, but I am moving right back! I think it is an excellent curriculum and I wish I had never left it for language. Next year I will be teaching 4th, 7th, and 9th grade (with a-beka).
God bless all!