High School and Beyond

Reply to topic

Search

Easy Grammar Ultimate

Easy Grammar Ultimate

Do the high school Easy Grammar books get harder each year, or are they basically all the same with different exercises? I'm just wondering if I could buy one and use it a few times a week instead of every day, and have it last longer than a year. Thanks.

re: Easy Grammar Ultimate

My middle dd used grade 9 over 2 years, and then went into grade 11 book without problem. She did that grade 11 book in one year.

I really don't know if it was 'harder" or "same level different sentences" or even if topics changed all that much. I didn't look or figure it out. I'm not even sure I still have the books to take a look and have a better answer. She didn't have troubles with it and did fine on the part of ACT where they find that kind of stuff with how to make a better sentence, and that stuff.

I have used the 9th and 11th grade books. I do not think they get harder each year. It is just a review of the Easy Grammar Plus.

Perfect. Thank you both!

I agree, they do not seem to get harder. I felt like they were all the same level. Your plan would definitely work.

Reply to topic

Search

Return to High School and Beyond