High School and Beyond

Reply to topic

Search

MUS Alg. 2 WWYD?

re: MUS Alg. 2 WWYD?

I'm teaching Alg 2 this year (second time through). It is important to note that in this level it is set up a bit differently than in other years - you need to stop the recording, work through the samples and then continue on like this until you reach the end of the lesson. It is KEY that you stop and do those practice problems before beginning the worksheet. There are about 6 chapters of review and they will keep reviewing the previous chapters, too as you go along.

Also check the back of the book (page 501) and you'll find a list of the skills reviewed and what book they were taught in. They might not be only in Alg 1 because I know there were some radical lessons in the geometry level. I think there is probably enough practice to remember those skills without redoing Alg 1 but you'll need to actually work through those practice problems in the lessons. You might try Khan academy to shore up skills on radicals if you need some refresher videos.

re: MUS Alg. 2 WWYD?

He is working all those problems. He's not skipping any - he seems pretty determined to get this. Thanks! It helps to hear from experienced users.

Reply to topic

Search

Return to High School and Beyond