High School and Beyond

Reply to topic

Search

high school report card template

high school report card template

Do you all use or have any suggestions for a high school report card? Or -- do you not do anything? I've always done my own, but I thought I would need something a little "better" for high school.

Thoughts or suggestions?
Thanks,
Sherrie

re: high school report card template

I'm curious what uses you have found for "report cards".
Why?
The only time I needed a report card in high school was for auto insurance. However, they also accepted ACT/SAT, PSAT official score for that good student discount. We used that instead.

My cover school's record keeping software does let us make report cards. It looked like it was made in excel or something. very generic. So that's no help.

You might enjoy these links for templates for "report cards" for high school
http://letshomeschoolhighschool.com/2012/07/23/download-homeschool-high-school-report-card-template/

or this one
http://homeschool-curriculum.org/homeschool-transcripts-template

by the way?
You didn't mean transcript templates did you? Transcript is all of the years. Report cards are "point in time" record for that grading terms and those classes only.

This post was edited on Jul 24, 2017 04:02 PM

No reason other than for my benefit and my boys like them. We have one for every year.

That's a perfect reason. :) you like them and it's tradition! I was hoping you had some tidbit of knowledge like a special discount out there or something.

The report cards on our record keeping stuff are so bland.

anyway, Were either of those templates something you like? I did find this fancy report card generator out there, but it seemed more for group schools with cc terms on it and such.

Yes, I had seen both of those links while searching. LOL! Was hoping someone had found a "gem" that was no longer available or I had missed. LOL! :)

Thanks,
Sherrie

hopefully someone has a gem. I enjoyed window shopping with you though :)

Reply to topic

Search

Return to High School and Beyond