High School and Beyond

Reply to topic

Search

2017 graduates

re: 2017 graduates

Thinker---
We actually have two older boys. One is a physician and one is a detective in our state police force. So, yes, I am a mom of ten!

re: 2017 graduates

I love hearing about all of your kids and their plans!

I had two graduates this year, my second set of twin boys.

Neither was interested in any type of graduation party, so we sent them on a trip instead, where one managed to fracture and dislocate his ankle while cliff jumping. CLIFF JUMPING. Because that sounded like a good idea.

Injured twin was registered to attend college out of state, but was having second thoughts about his choice of program and school before getting injured. He's deferred enrolment for a year, and will instead be taking a gap year. He's really interested in film, television, and theater, so he's going to be looking for some kind of internship or production assistant job in that world as soon as he's up and about. Until then, I think his plan is to watch Netflix.

Uninjured twin is going to be joining Dd20 at her college. He hasn't settled on a major, but is leaning in the physics/math direction.

Oh, and my Ds21 is starting college this year, after three consecutive "gap years". He and Ds23 just moved into an apartment together, and I think nest is going to start feeling a little empty when uninjured twin and Dd20 head off to college next month...

Reply to topic

Search

Return to High School and Beyond