Chit-Chat

Reply to topic

Search

Oh my goodness I think I just did all my Christmas shopping in the last 24 hours...

Oh my goodness I think I just did all my Christmas shopping in the last 24 hours...

lol

So I was grocery shopping at Costco and I happened to spy some things that were perfect for many. Then I was thinking about Christmas and started loading up a cart on Amazon. I just made the order!

I have just about everything for every person.

THis is unheard of!

I know exactly what else I am getting and will be able to finish that up with ease.

Let me check the dat...

Oh my goodness it is only November 11, lol

I even started wrapping!

I think, of course something will come up, but right now I am considering it possible to not be up late on Christmas Eve wrapping gifts and maybe, just maybe I can enjoy the season for a change...?

I am just beside myself! lol

re: Oh my goodness I think I just did all my Christmas shopping in the last 24 hours...

I gotta tell you I am jellllllllllllllous! So many people, so much to do, can't wrap my head around it, THANKSGIVING coming up fast! Not ready for this. Always still catching up the day before Christmas!
I have a little anxiety and panic problem which then I freeze up and get more behind.
I'm so jealous!
I know it must feel freeing and amazing. (Lol, but actually I really wouldn't know.)
I have a very organized and efficient friend that is always done before Thanksgiving and very often done before Halloween.

re: Oh my goodness I think I just did all my Christmas shopping in the last 24 hours...

I have been gradually working on mine. I have about a third done, and about a tenth wrapped. But mine is motivated by fear of something happening. Last November 29 I died and was then in a coma for three weeks, and came home December 23rd, late evening. I literally had my boyfriend push my wheelchair through Meijer on Christmas Eve so I could grab 2 or 3 items for my daughter's. It was horrible, and I was very physically weak and ill to boot. (I shouldn't have been home yet, but I threw a conniption fit for that whole week that they might as well discharge me because I wasn't staying away from my kids on Christmas, and would get home anyway come hell or high water whether they let me go or I walked out. Lol) I am so scared something will happen to me that I started in September,but am nowhere near done. It is such a nice feeling to know you are done and have that stress off your back. :)

I understand your fear...

I recall your story from last year, you have been through so much. You know while you worried about getting your daughter gifts, you being alive was all the gift anyone needed or wanted.

I hope that this season is a relaxing and enjoyable one for you.

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Chit-Chat