Chit-Chat

Reply to topic

Search

It's imploding

It's imploding

Seriously, between Donna B. Throwing HC under the bus saying she hijacked the DNC, and now Warren; things are getting interesting. They are eating their own and consider HC a liability. I'm waiting for the Sanders people to get outraged, and they should be. HC underhandedly got him out of he way. And the Dems that want her gone said that she and "O"left the DNC 24 million in debt. Can they pull their " you know what" together before 2020 ?

Pelosi says, " republicans are rushing through the tax bill before anyone sees it or understands it. " ok, if this didn't offer so much humor I wouldn't bother. Did she fall and smack her little head and forget that this is exactly how Obummercare was passed. Someone needs to put her out to pasture.

Hope the people coming out have good security.

This post was edited on Nov 03, 2017 01:33 PM

re: It's imploding

Pelosi says, " republicans are rushing through the tax bill before anyone sees it or understands it. " ok, if this didn't offer so much humor I wouldn't bother. Did she fall and smack her little head and forget that this is exactly how Obummercare was passed.
-------

Yes! The irony is beyond anything I think I've ever heard from dems, and that's saying something.

I know what you're saying, but the reps are actually doing this in a whole lot more "sunshine" (to quote an old political maxim) than the way the dems passed odidnotcare. They passed it in an illegal meeting when Congress on was on Christmas break in the middle of the night. Talk about "darkness". That unfortunately reflects the dems' actions.

I hope it's a really good tax bill. We had to pay taxes for the first time last year since BC was in office (which was the first time we'd ever had to pay any). More irony to me.

ITA that anyone who is coming out with damaging info about the dems (especially the C's) needs to have a lot of physical protection.

Dh and I are not happy about bergdoll's sentence (not sp right, I know). That is a crying shame. We feel so bad for the families of the soldiers who suffered because of his desertion of duty. Whoever got him off deserves a whole lot of pain.

This post was edited on Nov 06, 2017 08:57 PM

Yes, and its super funny to watch.

About the tax bill, Rush was going through it today and it seeks to punish the rich and seeks to give even bigger refunds from the IRS each year to people who don't even pay into the system.

It doesn't sound conservative at all, are they still trying to sabotage Trump with unsuccessful bills? I think maybe, or they really aren't as conservative as they all claimed to be when running.

I so wish we could post memes here.

If any of you are on Facebook go to " Elizabeth Warren is Batsh#t crazy "

I love calling her..... Full of Bullkaka

They are eating their own and consider HC a liability.
------

HC has always been a liability. BC is the one people dems like. They were willing to vote for her to get him back in the WH. {shudder}

I feel sure that Bernie's crowd are biting their tongues and sitting on their hands to "keep the peace" in the DNC. It's very refreshing to see the truth come out. This can only help the USA.

Im not saying my party is in great shape, but the dem party is in sad shape. Many dems want new people, and I don't blame them. But their party has been hijacked. Now we have someone from the left attacking Rand Paul in his own yard. Seriously, could you imagine if this happened to Pelosi?

I could be wrong, but from what I read,I gleaned the idea that he and his neighbor have had an on-going issue for awhile, and it simmered into physical violence the other day. It didn't *sound* as if it was politically motivated, but more of a problem-neighbor type of thing. But I might have interpreted what I read incorrectly.

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Chit-Chat