Chit-Chat

Reply to topic

Search

Apple Wireless EarPods ( forgot to say wireless earpods)

Apple Wireless EarPods ( forgot to say wireless earpods)

thoughts? Likes/dislikes. Trying to knock out my Christmas shopping this week, so I'd love to know how you liked them. I'm specifically asking about the Apple brand. Thanks.

This post was edited on Nov 01, 2017 10:27 AM

re: Apple Wireless EarPods ( forgot to say wireless earpods)

I can't figure out how the apple EarPods will stay in the ears. The wired apple earbuds always fall out. Wouldn't these get lost? I guess it would all depend on the shape of your ears. I also find the wires on the apple earbuds break easily. I wouldn't buy them but they might work well for you.

I've been using a wireless earbuds that wrap around your head since 2014 without a problem. They are something like this.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0142O20YI/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1509552402&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=iansean&dpPl=1&dpID=315mgoA7BfL&ref=plSrch

I have wireless earbuds from Plantronics and LOVE them. I can also use them on phone calls. Well worth the investment since earbuds with wires just don't seem to last long for me. My last pair was going strong at 2 years old until my dd did something to them that broke them. I got my old ones and my current ones new on ebay but here they are on Amazon. I think i spent $59 on my current ones.

https://www.amazon.com/Plantronics-BackBeat-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B01JKJN8NW/ref=sr_1_25?ie=UTF8&qid=1509580151&sr=8-25&keywords=plantronics+wireless+headset

That is something very individual, if you ask me. Apple does not sound as well as My JBL. But, none of the darn things stay in my ears very well. I have always just received my kids hand me downs. Bottom line, can you take the gift recipient somewhere to try on some different brands? Will that spoil the surprise? Maybe, they have used a friend’s pair which they like.

I am now a sound snob after getting a car with Bose Panaray. Nothing sounds good anymore.

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Chit-Chat