Chit-Chat

Reply to topic

Search

Third update at the end.

re: Third update at the end.

If all these test have not shown up something medical that they can not diagnose, I sure hope you go the holistic route.

My dd (23) has been suffering from severe abdominal pain. She has had ovarian cysts in the past, assumed it was this again. But this had been going on so long, she started having almost what I would call a mental & physical breakdown.

We have had such success with NAET, for myself & one of my sons. So dd went for NAET testing last week and we found out that's she pretty much allergic to everything she's been eating. She was treated last week for Vit C, she is also allergic to dairy/lactose, beet & rice sugars, gluten, Vit K, and more. After her treatment for Vit C, she's been able to eat fruits and veggies, and avoiding dairy & gluten (for now), she's feeling & acting like herself again.

She did go to her ob doc, in case it was ovarian cysts, it's not. And had a complete blood work up ~ which came back normal levels for everything.

I haven't read all the replies, but I went through something similar about 2 years ago and one gastro doc put me on Dexilant. It worked like a charm. I also got rediagnosed as having IBS. UGH!
So, I have GERD and IBS.
However, I often wonder if my stomach issues stemmed from Diabetes, since I was recently diagnosed?? It may be off the wall, but you might check her sugar, if you haven't already. I have read that it can cause stomach issues too. I pray that she feels better soon!

fun@home

Has she tried probiotics?

Also look up Barleygreen.... it might help. Maybe do a juice fast or drink only some type of shakes for a week or two to give stomach time to heal.

I'm so sorry your daughter (and family) is dealing with all of this!!
Prayers....

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Chit-Chat