Chit-Chat

Reply to topic

Search

Praying for all of you in Florida

Praying for all of you in Florida

I know several of you live in Florida - know that we are praying for your safety and well-being! May God give you wisdom as you make decisions, and may He take care of the logistics of travel arrangements, fuel, etc.

cricket, ilovemychildren, mom2caleb, Melanie32, minniewannabe2 - and anyone else I've missed - praying for you all.

minniewannabe2, I'm praying for strength and courage as you stay and serve your community. Is your dd worried for you? Is she okay?

re: Praying for all of you in Florida

No, she is not worried. God has always taken care of us. Thank you for the prayers. Looking at aerial photos at how big the storm is compared to how small the state of Florida seems is mind boggling. Be careful, my Florida imaginary friends.

This post was edited on Sep 09, 2017 03:43 AM

Thank you so much for your prayers! It means so much to know that others are lifting my family up in prayer.

I am praying for all of you affected by this storm as well. I'm thankful that God is not surprised by Irma.

Be safe everyone and check in as soon as possible to let us know you're okay.

Yes, thanks for the prayers...the whole state will need it. It looks as though the entire state will be mostly affected by the right front quadrant, which is the worst part. I'm praying she continues to weaken. The uncertainty of her path has caused angst and chaos I think. One coast prepares while the other may not have...now that coast has to prepare.

I will check in as able. I do have a portable phone charger should we lose power...granted it'll only be good if the cell networks stay in tact.

Sherrie

Praying for all of you in Irmas path.

Please check in when you are able.

Praying here too. I can't imagine what this is like.

Yes, we are thinking and praying for you ladies here.

We have family hunkering down in a community center. My uncle had the opportunity to get here, but turned it down. He's weathered a few hurricanes at the center and isn't afraid in the least. I'm glad he's not panicking, but I still worry for him.

Prayers for you dear ones.
Hugs
Michelle32

The best way to plan is for the aftermath.

Call roofer.....check
Call window repairman......check
Call cage guy......check
Call pool guy......check
Call plumber.......check
Call electrician......check

Appointments already made for the repairs. Our town is getting a direct hit.

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Chit-Chat