Chit-Chat

Reply to topic

Search

Floods, Hurricanes, Heat, Drought and Fire

Floods, Hurricanes, Heat, Drought and Fire

When you pray for those affected by the hurricanes please remember us who are in the worst drought in recorded history, and those fighting fires, living in the smoke and suffering the losses from fire. Montana, Idaho, Oregon and California all have big fires burning. The smoke from those fires is reaching all the way to Kansas and beyond.

For the last 3 days DH has been taking our water truck from one fire to another. Fortunately, all the fires have been contained fairly quickly. Last night he waited at the Canadian Border for a fire to cross. The Canadians dropped water or retardant just before it entered a very dry grass reserve.

Last night our temps dropped to 32* F. Cold still air is a blessing for firefighters.

re: Floods, Hurricanes, Heat, Drought and Fire

Praying for all of you as well. I hope things take a turn for the better soon.

wiil do.

Praying for you too!

Michelle 32

Please , pray for us .. We live in Puerto Rico. My name is Liza.
God bless you!!

everyone is fighting something different. Stay safe.

Prophetic.

I heard about the heat wave on the west coast earlier this week; I was amazed and shocked when I heard the temps. It's been hot here, but not that hot! I'm also shocked to hear that those issues are affecting areas as far away as Kansas. :(

32 degrees? Wow, I can't imagine that here this time of year. But I know that's good for your situation.

We are praying here for everyone from Antigua to Puerto Rico and Florida, and beyond. Will also be praying for your area, farmschool, and the other areas you've mentioned.

fixed a very important typo!

This post was edited on Sep 05, 2017 10:16 PM

How come I dont hear much about the fires on tv news? TV news isn't covering it much. Why is that!!? I saw it on first on Facebook ☹

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Chit-Chat