Chit-Chat

Reply to topic

Search

Country Sister

Country Sister

The Lord brought some scriptures to mind today for you and your dc. In Isaiah 54 He says that He is the husband of the widow. And I believe it is written in Psalms that He is the Father of the fatherless.

I'm sure you already know of these scriptures. I just wanted you to know that you and your dc are on His mind. (((hugs)))

re: Country Sister

Amen. Hugs from me, too.

Thank you gr8fl2bHis and Thinker,

Thank you.

Gr8fl- I have thought of those verses in the past few weeks. Thanks for confirmation of His care. I feel blessed in many ways. Reading a book about widowhood, the author talked about a widow who had panic attacks when she had to leave the house. I felt grateful that I don't have that problem. Or worrying about what is going to happen in the future. I feel sure He will care for me and guide me in everything.

Thinker-Thanks for the hug and prayers.

Country Sister

That's wonderful, that those scriptures were confirmation of what the Lord has already told you! I am glad that you are doing so well. And I'll continue praying for you and your family.

A little update. My 8 yr old son is already praying for a new daddy and a husband for me. I told him that even if I met someone now, it wouldn't get married right away. I am not out looking.

My dh was sick for a long time before we knew he was seriously ill so there has been over two years of adjusting to him not being himself.

The Holy Spirit told me three years ago that he was going to die in three years. I wasn't sure at the time if it was just my imagination.
He also told me recently that I am going to get married again. We shall see.

((((((((Countrysister)))))))))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tivseVZbnY

Need You Now (How Many Times)
song by Plumb

Well everybody's got a story to tell
And everybody's got a wound to be healed
I want to believe there's beauty here
Cause oh, I get so tired of holding on
I can't let go, I can't move on
I want to believe there's meaning here

(Chorus)
How many times have you heard me cry out
"God please take this"?
How many times have you given me strength to
Just keep breathing?
Oh I need you
God, I need you now.

Standing on a road I didn't plan
Wondering how I got to where I am
I'm trying to hear that still small voice
I'm trying to hear above the noise

Chorus

Oh I walk, oh I walk through the shadows
And I, I am so afraid
Please stay, please stay right beside me
With every single step I take

How many times have you heard me cry out?
And how many times have you given me strength?

Chorus

I need you now
I need you now

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Chit-Chat