Chit-Chat

Reply to topic

Search

prayer request

prayer request

One of my mother's flute students, a 16yo girl, was found dead in her bed this morning by her family. They have no idea why - my mom did not know for sure but they will probably have an autopsy performed. Their first guess is that it's one of those cases where there was an undetected heart problem.

This was a bubbly, happy girl who excelled in school, loved her family and loved playing her flute and piccolo in the high school band. She was so excited about the upcoming marching season.

She has 4 little brothers, two of whom are also students of my mom's. The mother was also my mom's student back in the day; she is very close to this family. Obviously they are all devastated. My mom said she has been crying all morning and can't wrap her head around C not showing up for her lesson this week. :(

re: prayer request

Oh, I'm so sorry to see this. :'( I'm praying now for her family and for your mom.

So sad! Praying now.

This post was edited on Aug 30, 2017 01:48 PM

maryofegypt, I'm so sorry to hear of such sorrow and shock. I will pray for her family and your mom, as well.

So sorry to hear this, praying for all who loved her!

I'm so sorry for the loss. That is one of the toughest losses. I had a friend who lost a son to a sleep disorder. It was a sad loss.

Praying.

Oh good grief! I am so sorry to hear this. Yes, will definitely pray for this family.

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Chit-Chat