General Discussions

Reply to topic

Search

Debating on homeschooling

Debating on homeschooling

My kids will be in the kindergarten, 1st, 4th, and 5th grades next year. They attended public school and we decided we didn't like the atmosphere there. I am very nervous to start this since one child is ADHD/PDD. Any tips? Any place where you can buy used curriculum? Right now it looks like it will cost us $1200 and lets face it, This day and age I just can't come up with that. Does anyone work outside the house and home school too? Anyone want to help me figure out how to even start. This is a very scary process for us and I want to make sure I am successful at it. Thanks for any help you can offer.
Jessi
cazaer3@yahoo.com

re: Debating on homeschooling

Welcome to the forums. If you haven't already, I would post this question under the homeschooling side of the forum. That area gets a lot of "traffic."
I will send you an email as well to help answer any questions I can. It can seem very overwhelming when you first start out, but eventually you find what works.

Good luck and sending you an email now :)

Allison

Homeschooling can be as cheap or as expensive as you want. There are plenty of free choices.

Here's a big thread full of FREE curriculum choices.
http://forums.welltrainedmind.com/showthread.php?t=109114

This post was edited on Nov 02, 2012 09:04 PM

You can find a lot information about HOMESCHOOL in this site ,,used and new curriculum too..

www.hslda.org

BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD... PSALM 46:10

Blessing..
Liza

This post was edited on Jun 29, 2013 03:00 PM

Reply to topic

Search

Return to General Discussions