The Swap Meet

Reply to topic

Search

FS: The Good and the Beautiful History Year 1 Course

FS: The Good and the Beautiful History Year 1 Course

Includes Course Book, Big Book of History Stories, and The Golden Goblet read aloud. We only used this for 4 lessons so everything is in like new condition.

Asking $40 with free shipping. Thank you!

If interested please email me at nena 39 27 @ yahoo. com (remove spaces)

This post was edited on Aug 01, 2017 03:39 PM

re: FS: The Good and the Beautiful History Year 1 Course

Just out of curiosity, may I ask why you are selling after such a short time? We just purchased this curriculum and I was wondering if there was something you didn't like about it.

re: FS: The Good and the Beautiful History Year 1 Course

Hi Lucy5! I'm sorry but I just now saw this. The only problem I had with the TG&TB is that it was more teacher intensive than I could handle for "this" school year.

Last year we used a lot of independent curriculum including ACE for Science and Social Studies because I had a new baby and was afraid to have too many teacher intensive subjects. My children were actually upset that I had chosen to change their ACE subjects for this year but I wanted more group subjects we could do together instead of them working individually. I fell in LOVE with TG&TB for LA and History so I ordered those for the three of my dc in school. Well, going from them being able to get started on their work without me, to having EVERYTHING teacher directed this year was beyond overwhelming! I cried almost every day for two weeks bc I couldn't keep up. So we have went back to workbooks/textbooks and everything is going much smoother.

If I had the finances to keep TG&TB to use possibly in the future, I would. Unfortunately I do not and have to resell in order to finish buying the remainder of our curriculum for the year. HTH!

Reply to topic

Search

Return to The Swap Meet