Homeschooling Discussions

Reply to topic

Search

Has anyone used The Homeschool Buyers Co-op

Has anyone used The Homeschool Buyers Co-op

I'm thinking buying ETC online through The Homeschool Buyers Co-op as they offer discount. I have never used them before, not sure about their service. Anyone has experience with them and like to share? Thanks.

re: Has anyone used The Homeschool Buyers Co-op

I've used them several times. They've been wonderful to work with. I purchased ETC online from them last year. We had some issues with the program and HBC was there to mediate for us. The problem was resolved quickly. I just purchased from them about a month ago. Again, no problems. I would highly recommend them.

I've use HSBuyers Co-op for a few things and have always been very happy with it.

Kel

I too have used it to purchase a "Discovery Education" subscription.
We're very happy with both HBC and Discovery Education!

Louise in WA

Yes, I have used them a few times and have always been pleased.

YES. I bought Brainware Safari. And I also use them to make ID cards for my children.

Yes,

I use them for Plato Science. Always pleased.

jules

I got ETC Online through them recently too. I just checked because the other day there was 1 subscription left. Well, now I'm a bit annoyed. They have a new batch available for $30 and it goes for the ENTIRE YEAR (til Feb 26, 2011)!! I got mine last month for $25 but it only goes until Oct 22, 2010. Sheesh....had I known I would have waited a month and paid $5 more for 3 more months of using it. They made it sound like when the subs were out (at the new reduced price of $25) that that would be it. I have a feeling I need to e-mail them and tell them I'm not too happy about this. I'm sure if you get it you'll like it.

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Homeschooling Discussions