Homeschooling Discussions

Reply to topic

Search

Help me find a website for home schoolers that I was told about here...

re: Help me find a website for home schoolers that I was told about here...

Well this is embarrassing!

It is schoolhouseteachers.com.

They changed their look from last year, or that last time I saw it.

It used to show everything on a certain topic on one page, but now you have to scroll left or right to see everything that they offer.

So I see they do have violin and latin and greek and all sorts of offerings.

Sorry!

yeah! you found it! yeah!!!!

and heads up... not all lessons are video based. for example, as far as I can tell (and I"m logged in currently) the French lessons are pdf documents and audio clicks to listen. (and it says so in the description so it's not a shock)

but violin and guitar do have video component.

other neat things with ST are the planners. nice.

they still have the $5 for one month trial. (read details on their site of course about auto renewal issues). and sometimes I see promos where yearly price gets a break. or if you happen to be a hslda member, there's a price break too. For the price and amount of options you get, it's nice. it's for whole family at one price not per child. And then they have some new deal with limited stuff if you only have young young children. I don't know those details.

But yep, they made quite a few updates for mobile reading and new classes added. One of my favorites this summer was Friendly Chemistry lessons 1-12. wish it was 1-16 to cover all of volume 1, but hey, it's ok :)

enjoy :)

Wow this is amazing! How come I have never heard of this before? I mean, I got out of the curriculum hobby about three years ago, but I'm still around these forums so how have I never seen this~ I need to share with my friends

by the way, there's a special pricing offer currently on the monthly pay option. more info
https://schoolhouseteachers.com/harvest/

good through end of oct 2017.

OH Thanks!

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Homeschooling Discussions