Homeschooling Discussions

Reply to topic

Search

LifePac Spanish scheduling help

LifePac Spanish scheduling help

I can't seem to figure out how to schedule this. How many days a week and how many pages at a time?
I counted 95 lessons/tests total and so that comes out to about 3 lessons/week for 36 weeks.
I really don't want to schedule Spanish 5 days/week so would one chapter a day be ok so we can do 3 days/week? Or is one chapter in a day too much?

Thx!

re: LifePac Spanish scheduling help

I think it works out easier to plan on each workbook taking about 3 weeks, and divide it that way. My dc are doing about 2 pages per day (on average), 5 days per week. We started Spanish 1 on Oct 31st, and they are still in workbook #3. (With holidays and other breaks, there's a lot of time off in there.) I do think our pacing is a little slow, but they are busy with other subjects and I decided we'd take our time with spanish, even if it takes 2 years to get through one level. (HOD uses Lifepac Spanish 1 over 2 years; I haven't seen how they schedule it though.)

If we decide to pick up the pace, I'll divide the pages in a workbook by 15 days and see how much they need to do each day.

re: LifePac Spanish scheduling help

Oh thank you! That is very helpful!

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Homeschooling Discussions