Homeschooling Discussions

Reply to topic

Search

Well Planned Gal lesson plans

Well Planned Gal lesson plans

Haven't been on here in awhile but I'm starting to plan for next year. My dd is a freshman in college and ds will be a junior in high school. What?!! Anyway I'm looking for something somewhat planned out for me. I did some MFW with dd and she did pretty well with it, but I didn't think it was a good fit for ds so we've just been piecing things together.

I know he will continue with Math U See for math and probably Jay Wile's new curriculum for Chemistry, as well as whatever our coop is offering. We won't know that until early April.

I've been looking at Well Planned Gal's new complete lesson plans and I like what I've seen. Has anyone used this? I've used her planner for years and love it, although I was a bit disappointed in all the errors this year. :/ Has anyone used these yet? If so what did you think?

re: Well Planned Gal lesson plans

This looks brand new. I've never heard of it before. It says she will offer packages to go with the guides starting next school year-2017. I clicked on ancient civilizations, and all the resources were the same that my son is using with MFW. I didn't see a link to any samples of inside her guides though. I wouldn't want to pay the $40 to try out her Bible/history guide. (not sure if it plans out anything else) I know MFW had several families "test pilot" their packages before offering them for sale to the public and their customer service is outstanding.

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Homeschooling Discussions