Homeschooling Discussions

Reply to topic

Search

Spelling U See

Spelling U See

If you're interested in learning more about Spelling U See (Demme Learning/MUS), here is a short video that explains its methodology. I can't wait to try it!

http://demmelearning-video.wistia.com/medias/ou1raxhjyu?trk_msg=RFRL1EORKC0K5DOSPLI6T4J5LC&trk_contact=A9G1GHAFK7BKH3A4UM8M7TEEA4&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=Spelling+You+See+Video&utm_campaign=Sister&utm_content=Sister

re: Spelling U See

Sounds very CM.

I really love the look of this thus far. I'm using two other programs for science and writing and they use "color" in highlighting and engaging with the written work on the page which has been a key point in the retention and enjoyment of the lessons. Really can't wait to see more on this spelling - especially as a mom with a child that is dyslexic and has low working memory - phonics is great but all the rules and memorization has worked some but has not been the magic ticket to total retention.

I'd like to see samples that are pdfs not a video.

Hopefully the samples will be available in March 2014 when the curriculum is supposed to become available.

Reply to topic

Search

Return to Homeschooling Discussions